Effective Date/Last Updated: January 22, 2021
IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, PLEASE SEE SECTION 12 BELOW FOR ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
IF YOU ARE AN EU OR UK RESIDENT, PLEASE SEE SECTION 13 BELOW FOR ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
WE MAY MODIFY THIS POLICY AT ANY TIME. ALL CHANGES WILL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING TO THE SITE.
- CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following categories of personal information when you visit our Site:
- Contact Information and Identifiers: First and last name, street address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet protocol address (“IP Address”), email address, or telephone numbers. We may also collect RN numbers for our clinical education program.
- Financial Information: Credit and debit card information when you place an order by phone.
- Commercial Information: Information about the products or services purchased and purchasing history.
- Internet Activity: Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as browsing and search history, device ID number, your Internet service provider (ISP), approximate geographic location, your web browser type, and the length of time you spend on the Site.
- Employment Information: Professional or employment-related information contained in resumes or other documents submitted in connection with a job application.
We have collected each of these categories of personal information in the past 12 months and we have shared these categories of personal information for our Business Purposes in the past 12 months.
This Policy does not apply to any personal information that is publicly available.
- CATEGORIES OF SOURCES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect personal information from the following sources:
- Directly From You. We collect personal information that you provide directly to us when you sign up for a clinical education class, create an on-line account, communicate with us, apply for a job, request a catalog or other information, purchase products or complete our forms.
- Automatically: We automatically collect certain personal information from you when you access and use our Site.
C.Third-Party Sources. We obtain data from other companies and public sources. We may combine that data with personal information or other information we collect. We use this to maintain accurate data, improve our ability to contact you and enhance our marketing efforts.
- PURPOSE FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect and use personal information for the following business purposes:
- Administration. To manage your account, facilitate purchases, administer our business activities, process your orders, provide customer service and support, monitor and help prevent fraud, investigate complaints and violations of our policies and consider and respond to job applications.
- Site Management. To administer the Site and its servers, generate statistical information, monitor and analyze Site traffic and usage patterns, improve the Site’s content and the products, services and materials that we describe or make available through the Site, to enhance your user experience, to troubleshoot problems and to improve the functionality of the Site.
- Evaluation and Improvement of Our Products and Services. To improve the types of products and services we offer and how we provide them to you, to inform our marketing and communications efforts and to understand product user demographics.
- Careers.We collect personal information when you apply for a job. If you apply for a job on our Site, you will be required to create an account. If you send us your job application, we will only use and share that job application to evaluate your qualifications to work with TIDI Products and its related companies.
- Marketing.We may use personal information to send you promotions or to tell you about our products or services.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information with the following categories of service providers or third parties:
- Employees and Related Companies. We may share personal information with our employees and our subsidiary companies that have a need to know the information for our business purposes.
- Service Providers. We may share personal information with service providers that operate, support, improve and secure our Site, provide cloud storage, provide marketing or public relations services, perform data analysis, provide payment processing services, fulfill orders, ship catalogs or products, provide email services and provide data processing services.
- Government Officials / Law Enforcement. We will cooperate with law enforcement and other governmental agencies, and may disclose personal information: (i) if we believe in good faith we are legally required to disclose that personal information, (ii) if we are advised to disclose personal information by our legal counsel, or (iii) when necessary to identify, contact or bring a legal action against someone who may cause or be causing harm to, or interfering with the legal rights of TIDI Products or any other party.
- Professional Advisors. We may share personal information with our professional advisors, such as our attorneys, accountants, financial advisors and business advisors.
- Change in Ownership. In the event (a) TIDI Products is subject to a change of control, (b) the Site changes ownership, in whole or in part, or (c) of a bankruptcy, receivership or a similar transaction, we may provide personal information to the subsequent owner(s), including as part of any due diligence process.
- Other. We may share personal information with third parties or service providers when explicitly requested by or consented to by you, or for the purposes for which you disclosed the personal information to us as indicated at the time and point of the disclosure.
The Site may use both cookies that we implement and cookies implemented by our service providers and other third parties. We do not control third-party cookies or the information collected through them and expressly disclaim responsibility for information collected through them.
The types of information collected by a cookie and the purposes for which that information is used depends on the type of cookie. We describe those types of cookies below:
- Essential cookies. These cookies are required for the security of the Site. This also allows you to save searches.
- Functionality-related cookies. These cookies allow us to offer you enhanced functionality when using the Site. We use these cookies to allow you to remember your username, preferences, or settings, restrict the number of times you are shown a particular advertisement, remembering your location, and enabling social media components.
- Performance-related cookies. These cookies allow us to improve the way our Site works and provide a better, personalized user experience.
Other Tracking Technologies. The Site may also use other types of tracking technologies such as web beacons (also called clear GIFs), flash cookies, and pixels (called pixel tags). A web beacon is a tiny graphic with a unique identifier that functions similarly to how cookies function. However, web beacons are embedded invisibly on websites. Flash cookies collect and store information about your use of a website and are commonly used for advertisements and videos. Pixels can be placed on websites or within emails to track your interactions with those websites and when emails are opened.
Location Information. In addition to approximate geographic location information we may, with your consent, access more specific location information to enhance your user experience and increase the usefulness of the Site. You may choose to allow us to access your location by granting permission when prompted, or through your device’s location services settings.
Analytics. The Site uses analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) to collect and process data about your use of the Site, including when you visit the Site, information regarding the websites that you visited prior to visiting our Site and the time of our visit, and IP addresses assigned to the devices from which you access the Internet. Our analytics providers may set and read cookies to collect this data and your web browser will automatically send data collected by those cookies to our analytics providers. Our analytics providers use this data to provide us with reports that we will use to improve the Site’s structure and content.
- USE AND DISCLOSURE OF DE-IDENTIFIED OR AGGREGATED INFORMATION
TIDI Products may collect, use, share, transfer and otherwise process de-identified and aggregated information that it receives or creates for any purposes in its sole discretion, in compliance with applicable laws. TIDI Products is the sole and exclusive owner of such de-identified and aggregated information, including if TIDI Products de-identifies personal information so that it is no longer considered personal information under applicable laws.
The Site is not directed at children. We do not knowingly collect or use information from children under 13.
- SOCIAL MEDIA
We are active on social media, including LinkedIn (“Social Media”). Anything you post on Social Media is public information. We may post (or re-post) on the Site and our Social Media pages any comments or content that you post on our Social Media pages.
Your use of Social Media is governed by the privacy policies and terms of the providers that own and operate those platforms and not by this Policy. We encourage you to review those policies and terms.
- DATA SECURITY
We have technical and organizational security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of personal information under our control.
no data transmission over the internet or device can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect Personal Information, we do not guarantee the security of Personal Information and you provide Personal Information at your own risk.
If you become aware of any breach of Site security or this Policy, please notify us via email at email@example.com immediately.
- THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS.
- TERMS APPLICABLE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
This section provides additional terms that apply only to California residents.
In this section only, any capitalized terms not defined in this Policy have the meanings set forth in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”). In the event of a conflict between this section and the remainder of this Policy, these provisions control for California residents.
California residents have certain rights under the CCPA, such as the right to request certain information or request deletion of personal information. Subject to certain limitations such as (a) exceptions permitted by applicable law and (b) verification of your identity, California residents may exercise the following rights with regard to their Personal Information:
- Right to Know. You have the right to know the following information which was collected in the prior 12-month period: (a) the categories of Personal Information we collected from you, (b) the categories of sources from which the Personal Information was collected, (c) the business or commercial purpose for collecting your Personal Information, (d) the categories of third parties with whom we shared your Personal Information, (e) the specific pieces of Personal Information we collected from you, and (f) a list of categories of Personal Information we disclosed for a Business Purpose in the last 12 months.
- Right to Request Deletion. You have a right to request that we delete Personal Information we collected from you in the last 12 months.
- Right to Opt-out of the Sale of Your Personal Information. You have the right to opt out of the Sale of your Personal Information. HOWEVER, IN THE LAST 12 MONTHS, WE HAVE NOT SOLD, AND WE CURRENTLY DO NOT SELL, YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE CCPA.
- Non-Discrimination. California residents have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising any of their rights under the CCPA.
How to Exercise Your CALIFORNIA PRIVACY Rights.
To exercise your California privacy rights described in this section, you may submit your request to us by contacting us at any of the following:
Toll Free Phone Number: 800-521-1314
Verifying Your Request. In order to verify your request, you must provide sufficient information to allow us to verify you are the individual about whom we collected Personal Information.
We will only use Personal Information we collect during the verification process for that purpose. If we are unable to verify your identity as required under the CCPA, we will decline to comply with your request, and let you know why.
When We Will Respond. We will try to respond to your request to know or your request for deletion within 45 days. If we require additional time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request.
Who May Exercise Your Rights? You may make a request to exercise your rights on your own behalf. You also have a right to submit requests to exercise your rights under the CCPA through an Authorized Agent. If you choose to use an Authorized Agent, you must (a) provide signed permission to that Authorized Agent to submit requests on your behalf, (b) verify your identity directly with TIDI Products, and (c) directly confirm with TIDI Products that you granted permission to the Authorized Agent to submit the request on your behalf.
California ‘Shine the Light’ Law. Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83, if you are a California resident, you have the right to obtain: (a) a list of all third parties to whom we may have disclosed your Personal Information within the past year for direct marketing purposes, and (b) a description of the categories of Personal Information disclosed, by contacting us per the “Contact Us” Section below.
California’s “Do-Not-Track” Requirement. We currently do not respond to “do not track” requests.
- EU AND UK RESIDENTS
The purpose of this section is to provide information and additional provisions that apply regarding TIDI’s processing of personal data of persons located in the EU or UK in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”) and UK GDPR (collectively, “European Data Protection Laws”). THIS SECTION ONLY APPLIES TO YOU IF YOU ARE LOCATED IN THE EU OR UK.
In the event of a conflict between this section and the remainder of the Policy, this section shall control for those persons located in the EU or UK.
The terms “personal data”, “processing” and “automated decision” have the same meanings set forth under European Data Protection Laws.
- Processing of personal data. Personal Information, as defined above, is considered personal data under European Data Protection Laws. Furthermore, if any non-personal personal information also qualifies as personal data under European Data Protection Laws, then it shall be considered and treated as personal data for those persons located in the EU or UK.
- Legal basis for processing. When TIDI processes your personal data, it has a legal basis for doing so as required under European Data Protection Laws. TIDI will only process your personal data in the following circumstances: (i) it has received your express opt-in consent for such processing, (ii) the processing is necessary for performance of a contract, (iii) the processing is necessary for a legal obligation to which TIDI is subject, (iv) the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject, (v) the processing is necessary for a task carried out in the public interest, or (vi) if TIDI or a third party has a legitimate interest that is not overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject.
- Right to Withdraw Consent. In the event you provide your consent for us to process your personal data, you may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to request such change at no additional cost.
- Marketing. TIDI does not process personal data for the purpose of marketing without first obtaining your express, opt-in consent or having a legitimate interest for doing so. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR MARKETING PURPOSES AT ANY TIME BY CONTACTING US AT email@example.com .
- Automated Decision Making. TIDI does not make any automated decisions on your behalf or about you without first obtaining your express, opt-in consent. IN THE EVENT WE SECURE YOUR CONSENT TO DO SO, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA VIA AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING AT ANY TIME BY CONTACTING US AT firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data Collected Not From the Data Subject. We sometimes collects personal data from third-party sources and not the data subject themselves. For example, we receive personal data about third parties when job applicants provide references. We only use employment reference information for the purpose of employment verification.
- Your Rights and Choices. European Data Protection Laws provide certain rights to individuals in relation to their personal data with certain exceptions. We will comply with any requests made relating to the following rights if required by applicable law. We may require you to verify your identity before we modify, provide, delete or transfer your personal data.
- Right of Access - You have the right to be informed of and request access to the personal data we process about you. This allows you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to Rectification - You have the right to request that we amend or update inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right to Erasure (Deletion) - Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request deletion of your personal data.
- Right to Restrict - Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data.
- Right to Object - Under certain circumstances, you have the right to object to TIDI’s processing of personal data, such as for direct marketing purposes or when automated decision making is used.
- Right to Data Portability - You have the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and further request that we send such personal data to another party.
- Communication Preferences and Opt-Outs - You have the right to stop receiving communications from us at any time by contacting email@example.com, at no additional cost.
- Right to Lodge a Complaint - You have the right to lodge a complaint with the applicable supervisory authority. Although you are not legally required to do so, we ask that you first contact us so we can make reasonable efforts to address your complaint.
If you have any questions about your privacy, your rights and choices, or how to exercise them, please contact us with your request at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within a reasonable period of time.
- Providing Personal Data due to a Contractual Requirement. In certain circumstances, you must provide personal data necessary to enter into certain agreements with TIDI, such as in certain employment circumstances.
- The Consequences of not Providing Personal Data. TIDI will not be able to provide certain services to you without processing certain personal data such as processing job applications. Furthermore, if you turn off certain tracking devices or decline certain cookies on the Site, certain features of the Site may not work.
- Data Retention. TIDI will only keep your personal data for so long as it has a reasonable business purpose for doing so.
- Transfer to Third Parties and Countries. Personal data that we collect or receive may be transferred to and/or processed by third parties that are located outside of the EU or UK. TIDI will only transfer EU or UK data subjects’ personal data to third-parties located outside of the EU or UK when it has ensured appropriate safeguards for such personal data, such as executing standard contractual clauses with such third party. You may request a copy (which may be provided as a summary) of any such appropriate safeguards or seek inquiries regarding such safeguards by contacting us email@example.com. We will respond to your request or inquiry within a reasonable period of time.
- CONTACT US
If you have any questions you may contact us in the following ways:
TIDI Products, LLC
570 Enterprise Drive
Neenah, WI 54956 USA
Toll Free: 800.521.1314
Please include the phrase “My California Privacy Rights” or “My EU/UK Privacy Rights” in your written communications as applicable.