- Product Solutions
- Support Caregivers
- Protect Patients
- TIDI Brands
- Contact Us
No more improvised, do-it-yourself solutions! The convenient AquaGuard Glove® keeps surgical sites, wounds, dressings, peripheral IV sites, PICC lines, and casts dry in the shower. The glove covers the hand, wrist, elbow, and arm and allows the patient to move their arm as they normally would while showering.
• Sleeve-style glove (34”) can be folded and trimmed
• Made from waterproof material, uses no adhesives
• Water-Seal Band® utilizes simple auto-locking buckle
• Hypoallergenic, made without latex, contains no DEHP
The AquaGuard Glove is a disposable, single-use product. Use each glove for one shower only. (The Water-Seal Band, however, can be reused by the same patient.) AquaGuard products are not suitable for swimming or full underwater submersion.
• AquaGuard Glove: Instructions for Use